Windows VPS with BTC pricing plan
Choose best virtual privite server for your business
We accept any crypto
Issuance same day
FAQ about Windows VPS Hosting with Bitcoin
How does Crypto VPS ensure the security of Bitcoin payments for their Windows VPS hosting services?
What are the benefits of using Bitcoin as a payment method for Windows hosting?
How does CryptoVPS handle Bitcoin payment processing for their hosting plans?
What types of Windows VPS hosting plans are available for purchase with Bitcoin?
Are you offering any customer support or assistance for Bitcoin payment-related issues for their Windows VPS hosting?
How long does it take for Bitcoin payments to be processed for Windows VPS hosting plans?
Does CryptoVPS offer any guarantees or refunds for customers who pay with Bitcoin for their hosting services?
What is Crypto VPS Hosting?
- Free Domain Registration with Annual Plans.
- Free SSL Certificate, 1-Click Installer.
- Optimized to run WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Free Migration.
Why users choose Windows Bitcoin VPS?
You don’t need to reveal any personal information since your crypto wallet is fully anonymous
Benefit from AMD EPYC processors with exceptional performance and reliability to handle resource-intensive crypto applications and processes.
Embrace the future of internet connectivity with a free IPV6 for each VPS
Full Root Access
Customize each and every parameter of your VPS
Save time and effort with our managed server solutions, where our expert team handles server administration tasks, security updates, and performance optimization
Enjoy a shared pool of network resources, allowing for optimal traffic distribution and improved scalability to meet your growing demands.
Windows VPS with Bitcoin payment
Nowadays, e-commerce and different online businesses becoming more and more popular. One of the important components of such a business is hosting. Hosting providers offer a variety of opportunities. Among the variety, VPS hosting is the most common option the customers choose. Why is it so?
VPS (Virtual Private Servers) is a type of web hosting that provides users with stored data. VPS are known for their security, scalability, and reliability. Also, it is a cost-effective option for your data, websites, and application. As an operating system, VPS uses Windows 10, Linux of FreeBSD.
What is Windows VPS? It’s a type of virtual private server that runs on the Microsoft operating system. Our VPS hosting is offering a virtual machine, which is situated on a physical server. Every virtual machine (VMs) operates independently and as part of a server’s resources, such as RAM, storage, and CPU. The resources are dedicated and not shared with other users. There are two types of Windows VPS: managed and unmanaged. In managed Windows VPS hosting provider takes care of all technical features, and in unmanaged the owner of the VPS does everything by himself, like security settings, server maintenance, and others, so he takes all responsibility.
Let us look closer at the main features of Windows Virtual private server.
Features of Windows Virtual Server
- Security: Windows Virtual Server is more secure because every user has dedicated resources and they typically have features such as a firewall, data encryption, anti-malware protection, regular software updates, and two-factor authentication.
- Dedicated resources: with Windows VPS you have access to resources such as RAM, CPU, and storage. It means you do not have to share them with other users in a positive influence on the performance and loading of a website or application.
- Scalability: With Windows VPS you don’t have to be afraid of running out of resources if your business will grow. Windows VPS allows you to increase them if you experienced high traffic or decrease them if traffic is low.
- Remote access: Windows VPS provides users remote desktop connection with access to it from anywhere in the world where there is the internet, so you can manage your server remotely.
- Customization: you always can configure your server, install additional software or change the setting.
- Support: this type of server comes with technical support 24/7, you will always have a chance to solve a problem or ask for expert assistance.
- Easy management: it comes with a user-friendly panel, using it owner can monitor performance, and manage configurations and server settings
Of course, it is a huge advantage if Windows VPS can be paid with Bitcoin.
BTC is a decentralized digital currency that is not related to the government or central banks. Transactions are recorded on a blockchain, which makes them highly secure and transparent. Using Bitcoin as a payment method has some benefits, the main of them are:
- fast processing time, faster than transactions with banks
- low fees, no hidden charges
- you do not need to have a credit card or account with another financial payment system
- transactions are anonymous, so your private information is safe
If you are interested in the opportunity of Bitcoin payment it’s time to choose.
How to rent Windows VPS with Bitcoin payment?
Here is a little instruction on how to do it correctly:
- The first step is to choose a hosting provider which offers the plan with BTC payment. Compare some providers which you liked the most, do research through the internet about their reputation, and read review
- Secondly, you have to select the Windows VPS plan. This plan has to meet your requirements, such as price, RAM, bandwidth, and disk space, and, of course, accept BTC payments
- And the last make the registration on the website of the provider (if you didn’t do it earlier) and finish the process of renting by buying the plan you need for your business.
If you are looking for affordable hosting – CryptoVPS is a great opportunity to have one.
Buy a cheap Windows Server from CryptoVPS
Among all offers on Windows VPS has buying options in which you will be interested. CryptoVPS can provide low prices plans, remote desktop access, BTC payment, scalability, high security, and dedicated resources.
Which cryptocurrencies do we accept for ordering VPS?
The good news is that we accept almost all types of cryptocurrencies, it can be Bitcoin, Ethereum etc. It’s possible because we are using payment platforms such as Coingate and Coinpayment.
Setting up a Bitcoin address
To have an opportunity to make payments with Bitcoin, you will need to create a cryptocurrency wallet. Its easy, just make the following steps:
- Choose a Bitcoin wallet provider, it can be a mobile wallet, software, or hardware. Don’t forget to get additional information about them on the Internet.
- The next step is to create a wallet. Carefully read the instruction on the wallet provider’s site and follow it. As a rule, you will need to verify your identity, provide your email address, and create a strong password.
- After creating a wallet, you will receive a Bitcoin address. This is a unique combination of letters and numbers, that will identify your wallet in a network of Bitcoin.
- Now you are the owner of a Bitcoin wallet with all possibilities. You can use it and purchase in global network everything you want, of course, if they accept BTC payments. All you need is to share your address with a person who wants to send you Bitcoin. Every time you make a payment, you should generate a new address. That’s exactly what makes BTC private and secure. And don’t forget to make a backup of your wallet, just in case you forget the password or lose access to your device.
Making use of payment service
Making use of payments service is an integral part of every online business. By making this you can offer your customers a secure way to pay for purchases online. However, it is really important to choose a reliable payment service provider, otherwise, it could affect your reputation.
Keeping track of Bitcoin transactions
Keep tracking of BTC transactions it’s good proof that they are secure. There are several ways to do so. The best way is to use a Bitcoin wallet. With a Bitcoin wallet, you can send or receive Bitcoin, also it keeps your cryptocurrency. In the history, you can see all transactions you have made. Another way is monitoring your balance. In case you see any unexpected changes immediately check, maybe the cryptocurrency was lost or stolen. Security of the wallet is a priority-backup, strong password, and two-factor authentication, these features help you secure your assets. Using block explorers is also useful. This tool lets you see the details of your Bitcoin transaction, such as ID, fees, and amount of sending or receiving cryptocurrency.