VPS crypto pricing plan
Buy VPS with cryptocurrency for your business
We accept any crypto
Issuance same day
FAQ about VPS
All questions about VPS with the crypto payments
Can I purchase a Windows VPS plan with Bitcoin and get it set up quickly?
How does buying VPS with cryptocurrency offer benefits compared to traditional payment methods?
Does Crypto-VPS offer free web hosting transfer services for customers who want to switch to their Bitcoin VPS plans?
How much control will I have over my Bitcoin VPS server, and what kind of management options are available?
What is Crypto VPS Hosting?
- Free Domain Registration with Annual Plans.
- Free SSL Certificate, 1-Click Installer.
- Optimized to run WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Free Migration.
Why users choose Crypto VPS?
You don’t need to reveal any personal information since your crypto wallet is fully anonymous
Benefit from AMD EPYC processors with exceptional performance and reliability to handle resource-intensive crypto applications and processes.
Embrace the future of internet connectivity with a free IPV6 for each VPS
Full Root Access
Customize each and every parameter of your VPS
Save time and effort with our managed server solutions, where our expert team handles server administration tasks, security updates, and performance optimization
Enjoy a shared pool of network resources, allowing for optimal traffic distribution and improved scalability to meet your growing demands.
Bitcoin VPS Hosting with crypto payment
Choosing the right hosting plan is an essential step in starting any online business. But besides the features of the plan itself, the convenience of your hosting solution place also a huge role. One of the variables that can greatly contribute to your own hosting user experience is the payment method.
In particular, cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular nowadays, bringing a lot of benefits to its users. In this article, we want to examine the usefulness of crypto as a payment method to help you figure out why this option is great and whether you need it or not.
Buy VPS with Bitcoin and Get Up and Running in Minutes
A great benefit of our VPS plans is that you can start your website impressively quickly. You don’t need to sign long contracts or wait long. You can just choose the plan suitable for your needs and within several minutes, depending on your chosen VPS configuration, you can already start arranging the environment for your website and deploy your web presence.
Using crypto is a great way to get to your Bitcoin VPS even faster. While traditional banking transactions can be rather slow and take up to several minutes, cryptocurrency is a significantly faster way of payment that takes just an instant. Since we don’t start the process of provisioning before the payment is succeeded, using bitcoin, altcoins or litecoins will give you an unequivocal headstart.
Our Affordable Bitcoin VPS Plans Include the Following Features
Besides the odds provided by Bitcoin payments as such, all our VPS offer a great variety of benefits to our users. Let’s examine a couple of them:
Even when your server is perfectly configured and run by a professional team, there is always a possibility something going wrong at some point in time. If you have a commercial website with a broad target audience and such parameters as uptime and seamless operation of your server are the primary priorities for you, then an expert support team available at any time and any day of the year are an absolute necessity. Luckily, we indeed offer such a level of service, so just contact us through the special form, and in a matter of minutes your issues will be professionally responded to.
Full Control over the Server
Although a VPS is more of a cheap hosting option, it offers in fact the whole quality of experience you would get with a dedicated server, including full control over the VPS. This is made possible by the way the inner architecture of a VPS is organized – virtualization technology, and in particular KVM virtualization. KVM virtualization is a high-quality hardware-level hypervisor-based virtualization that permits virtualizing virtually all components of a server, including the operating system, IP address, and the root-access. This way, you will have full freedom of configuring everything about your VPS server.
Managed Bitcoin Server
Full control means also more responsibility. Managing a server includes not only developing and deploying your website, working with its appearance, functionality, and content, but also a lot of rather routine and uniform things: performing the basic server configuration, installing the essential software, installing updates and patches, configuring web server, configuring the mail server, backups… All this, yet not very complicated, cannot be omitted while taking time and effort. Given that with your business you can already be rather busy while working on your project and promoting it, some basic server management can seem already overwhelming, so you can even forget about it which can result in eventual problems with the website’s operation.
In case you are not ready to take over the full responsibility of managing your Bitcoin VPS by yourself, it can be a great strategy to opt for the managed server service. Here, all the server management tasks will be taken over by the team of the hosting provider, so you can have peace of mind knowing that they will be done instantly and professionally.
Bitcoin Hosting: Use Cases and Objectives
Bitcoin can be generally described as a secure, convenient, and flexible way of payment. Although many people who are new to Bitcoin may stick to older pay methods, like credit cards or PayPal, there are definite usage cases that make Bitcoin VPS a good choice for many. Let’s have a look.
- Anonymity and independence. Bitcoin lets you hide your identity when making payments. This gives you much more control over your assets and makes you independent from the state and other organizations that could be interested in what you spend your money on.
- Access to more offers. Using Bitcoin as a payment method opens a whole lot of offers that are accessible only for Bitcoin. While not all merchants have offers with Bitcoin payments available, it works vice-versa and some offer their goods and services only for Bitcoin. It also increases the number of regions you can interact with when we deal with regional restrictions for credit card payments or PayPal.
- Other uses of cryptocurrency. Using Bitcoin as the main cryptocurrency when making purchases on the web makes it easier for you to perform a whole lot of other interactions that use cryptocurrency, in particular such things as cryptocurrency trading or NFT.
- Exploring cutting-edge technology. If you are new to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it may be a valuable experience for you to learn more about how this way of payment works by implementing it in your daily ordinary activities. Indeed, Bitcoin and other cryptos are becoming increasingly more present in our lives, and the moment when they become a necessary element of it may be just a question of time, so it’s a good idea to learn to pay with crypto from now on.
Advantages of Bitcoin VPS Hosting
Bitcoin VPS hosting comes with lots of advantages provided by the fundamentally different way of functioning compared to the more traditional way of payment – namely, by blockchain technology.
- Pseudonymity. Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency wallets are not linked to your passport and thus your personality. Although it can be possible to track the person that has made certain transactions, since the account of your wallet is always visible, it’s much harder to figure out your real identity.
- Security. Since BTC payments aren’t linked to your sensitive information and are performed based on blockchain technology, the chances of something going wrong are minimal.
- Lower fees. Since bitcoin is not anchored in any banking organization, but is rather an automatical self-sustaining system, the fees for transactions are significantly lower there.
- Speed. While banking transactions can sometimes take several minutes to get accomplished, blockchain is a very fast system, so transactions are performed nearly immediately.
- Country-agnostic. While different countries can have various financial regulations, resulting in additional fees or bureaucracy, Bitcoin transactions are performed in the same way regardless of your country.