Dedicated Servers with BTC pricing plan
Frequently Asked Questions about Dedicated Servers
Is it possible to customize server configuration at CryptoVPS?
Where are the dedicated servers located?
What types of discounts are available?
Can I test the server before committing to CryptoVPS?
Do you have a trial period for dedicated servers with Bitcoin payments?
Which payment methods are accepted at CryptoVPS?
What is the refund policy for services?
What is Crypto VPS Hosting?
- Free Domain Registration with Annual Plans.
- Free SSL Certificate, 1-Click Installer.
- Optimized to run WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Free Migration.
Why users choose Crypto VPS?
You don’t need to reveal any personal information since your crypto wallet is fully anonymous
Benefit from AMD EPYC processors with exceptional performance and reliability to handle resource-intensive crypto applications and processes.
Embrace the future of internet connectivity with a free IPV6 for each VPS
Full Root Access
Customize each and every parameter of your VPS
Save time and effort with our managed server solutions, where our expert team handles server administration tasks, security updates, and performance optimization
Enjoy a shared pool of network resources, allowing for optimal traffic distribution and improved scalability to meet your growing demands.
Dedicated Server Hosting with crypto payment
Dedicated server hosting is a very popular choice for all kinds of business today. It provides high performance, security, control, and flexibility. Dedicated server hosting is a type of hosting where a customer rents a physical server, which is dedicated to applications or websites. It is suitable for different kinds of businesses and has many advantages. Dedicated servers allow you to control the configuration of software and hardware configuration, and you can customize your special needs, but without the responsibility of owning and maintaining hardware, like with colocation. So, let’s decide what is the priority when selecting a dedicated server.
How to choose the right dedicated server. A guide for the uncertain
- Firstly, you have to determine the requirements for hosting you need. The main features are storage, bandwidth, the type of website or application that will be on this hosting, and the amount of traffic you need.
- Look at hosting providers companies what they offer and what reputation they have in the network, read reviews, do research about what can they offer, compare to other providers and plans
- Determine your budget, and compare the prices on the same plans from different hosting providers, the financial component can be decisive in choosing a provider and plan. And can save you money.
- Choose the provider with security features such as DDoS protection, SSL certificates and firewall, and also security updates.
- The next important factor is scalability when you can upgrade or downgrade the plan to whatever you need or add some resources. Because maybe in future your business will grow and obviously will need more space to develop
- The expert supporting team and customer service are available 24/7 via different sources of communications (such as email, live chat, or phone, the more sources hosting has the quicker response will be
- A high uptime guarantee can be a proof of reliable server, it can reach the index can reach even 100%. Uptime means how much time your server is operational.
- Explore the data server location, close location can impact performance and speed (for example, if you are in the Netherlands it’s better to choose a server in Europe)
- Pay attention to hardware and software specifications. Hardware includes RAM, storage, CPU, and bandwidth. Look through these parameters, compare, and make a conclusion on what you will need more, or consult an expert team.
The right choice of dedicated server allows you to have control of your hosting environment, the opportunity to add or remove resources if you need to, and have strong security and high-level performance.
The opportunity to pay for dedicated servers by crypto makes it even more attractive for users. Nowadays, the popularity of crypto payments is still increasing. Traditional methods of payment (such as credit cards, bank transfer, or Payoneer) for dedicated servers can be expensive (higher fees), slow (can take a few days), and not too secure. But crypto payment offers more advantages than traditional payments.
Benefits of using Bitcoin for hosting payment
Bitcoin is one of the well-known virtual cryptocurrencies on the internet and around the world. Using BTC as a payment method allows getting benefits not only for a customer but also for hosting providers. Here are the main of them:
- lower transaction fees – can and make saving costs for hosting providers, this factor can influence the pricing for customers in a good financial way, so BTC is a more cost-effective option for payment
- privacy and security – bitcoin transactions are highly secure, with cryptography protocols and advanced encryption, they are using blockchain technology to minimize the risk of cyber threats and hackers.
- transaction are anonymous while paying you don’t have to reveal your identity, and transaction data does not include your personal information
- faster payments processing – traditional payments methods can take a few hours or even days to complete, but cryptocurrency transaction processes immediately and make customers and companies satisfied
- decentralization, which means that Bitcoin is not controlled by the government or any other financial institute, thus making it a more stable currency for paying
Empowering dedicated server hosting with Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin is a digital-decentralized currency, with its growing popularity, therefore hosting providers are starting to offer payment options with Bitcoin. Empowering dedicated server hosting with Bitcoin includes many advantages, such as:
- global payments, bitcoin does not depend on your location in the world or the currency you use, has global accessibility
- high level of security, privacy is a priority for Bitcoin, like and for other cryptocurrencies, also all transactions are anonymous
- secure and fast transaction, they don’t need an intermediary, such as a bank or others, which means the payment will come faster to the dedicated server provider account
- low transactions fees compare to bank transfer or credit card, it helps to save money from both sides
All these factors can increase the efficiency of interacting with the user and hosting provider. But not all dedicated hosting providers accept this form of payment, so if you want to be sure, and it’s really important for your business, it’s better to check this option.